Host a Special Class or Event

Spirit United Wellness Center ~ Co-creating our more beautiful world physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.   We offer classes, events, and workshops to support each one’s personal journey, personal unfolding to build beautiful communities, our world, our universe and beyond filled with love and light.

We invite you to join us in offering your gifts and talents to strengthen and encourage others.  Teach a class, facilitate an experiential process, provide a ceremony, enlighten our world.

If your proposed presentation is selected…

  • Spirit United creates a promotional flier and promotes it through their weekly newsletter, Facebook page, Twitter feed, MeetUp, and our website.  We also create a PDF and ask that you also promote the offering through your networks.
  • Spirit United provides space in the lower level of 701 Lexington Parkway North, St. Paul, MN 55104 on Saturday mornings, afternoon, and evening and Sunday afternoon and evenings.  Spirit United provides access to audio visual equipment.  You will also have access to a kitchen to provide refreshments if appropriate.
  • Spirit United schedules the offering for one to eight hours with a suggested donation ranging from $20-$200.  You will receive 60% of the fee and the remaining 40% will stay with Spirit United to ensure its continued organizational success.

Here is the Application to Present.  PRESENTER-CLASS APPLICATION

The Invitation Letter to Presents at SU  THE invite LETTER 7.11.2017

All questions should be directed to Suzanne at spiritunitededucation@gmail.com.

Thank you for the consideration of sharing your gift/talent(s) with us.  Please also feel free to tell others you feel have something to contribute to co-creating our more beautiful world.